This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own.
If you just started reading affirmations, you might think they are hella cheesy. You’d think what’s the point? You’d think why am I even wasting my time on this crap?
Well, because your brain needs to hear them. Your brain believes the words your tell yourself. The last thing you should tell yourself is how ugly, dumb, and worthless you are.
Instead, fill your head with empowerment. Fill your head with self-love. Here are 35 self-love affirmations you can say to release your inner badass:
AFFIRMATIONS TO BUILD SELF-LOVE
- I accept compliments with ease because I know I am worthy of them.
- I’m becoming a better version of myself with every passing day.
- I let go of the fear of making mistakes and feeling like a failure.
- I let go of all negative self talk.
- My actions are intentional, and I do every thing with purpose.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I choose to stop going down the path of self-hatred and self-destruction.
- I’m worthy of good things, and so is everybody else.
- I accept myself for who I am, in my current state.
- I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
- My life is beautiful.
- I’m allowed to express pain.
- I choose to stop apologizing for who I am.
- The only approval I’ll ever need is my own.
- I love my body and all it does for me.
- I let go of people who do not have my best interests at heart.
- I’m proud of all I have accomplished.
- My life is a place of happiness and love.
- I have so much to celebrate about myself.
- I’ve got my back.
- My eyes see beauty and my lips speak poems.
- I stay balanced when other people are unbalanced.
- I see my struggles as opportunities to learn and grow.
- My mind is full of gratitude.
- I am my best source of motivation.
- There are no obstacles I can’t overcome.
- I deeply love and approve of myself.
- I cherish the unique person I am.
- I’m blessed to have a wonderful soul.
- My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.
- I appreciate my life.
- I believe in me.
- Nothing stands in the way of me loving myself.
- Today, I chose my happiness.
- I am a badass.
Read these self-love affirmations out loud. Read them with purpose. They might feel foreign and awkward at first, but you’ll start to believe them as time goes on.
- 30 Things I Truly, Madly, Deeply Love About Myself
- 6 Ways to Practice Being Your Most Authentic Self
- How to Practice Self-Love Through Depression
What are your favorite self-love affirmations? Let us know in the comments below!
If you are interested in starting your own blog, I highly recommend using Bluehost. At just $5.95 (originally $10.99) a month, you’ll get unlimited web hosting with unlimited transfer and space. You’ll also get your own domain, which is a really good deal. You’re going to want to be self-hosted if you want to earn an income from your blog.