I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit BetterHelp to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online for an affordable monthly price. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read my full disclaimer.
Finding meditations for anxiety online has really improved areas of my mental health
Listen…I get it.
Meditating is hard.
You’ve probably tried multiple times, but it just didn’t seem to work for you.
I get it. Because I used to be there.
But now I listen to guided meditations every morning and night.
I’ve tried a lot of meditations for my anxiety over the past year.
Unfortunately, I found a lot of bad ones that heightened my anxiety.
Luckily, I found 10 fantastic, free guided meditations!
Benefits of Meditating
Meditating is super beneficial for so many areas of your life.
I used to think I didn’t have the time to meditate.
Anytime I tried, I gave up because I thought my mind would never let me practice effectively anyways.
But having less anxiety and a more balanced mood is more than worth any time and commitment it takes.
The Awesome Benefits:
- Less anxiety and depression
- Less stress and feelings of overwhelm
- Learning to be mindful and stay in the moment longer
- Increases feelings of happiness
- Promotes positive mental health
- Improves sleep
- Reduces anger
- Gives feelings of clarity and calm
Interested in getting these benefits? Check out my favorite free guided meditations for anxiety below!
10 Free Guided Meditations for Anxiety
1. OVERCOME SOCIAL ANXIETY AFFIRMATIONS ➤ 384 Hz Throat Chakra | Self-Confidence & Shyness
Here’s my meditation on Peaceful Awakening Meditations. I share powerful mantras to help overcome social anxiety and gain self-esteem.
2. Beginner Meditation for Anxiety and Panic Attacks
This video helps teach you how to meditate. It’s encouraging, and it’s perfect for beginners.
3. Powerful Daily Affirmations for Anxiety
4. Spoken Affirmations For Panic Attack, Anxiety
This audio is another soothing meditation. The background music in this one is so beautiful.
5. Tame Anxiety How to Reduce Anxiety
I listen to a lot of Lauren Ostrowski Fenton meditations when I’m going to bed. She almost whispers in it, which I find incredibly calming.
6. Guided Meditation for Anxiety
This one is best to listen to before sleep. It’ll help you relax and learn how to cope in situations of anxiety and stress.
7. Guided Meditation for Detachment From Over-Thinking
This meditation is great for anxiety, OCD, and even depression. I love that it really focuses on calming the breath.
8. 20 Minute Guided Meditation for Reducing Anxiety and Stress
In this 20 minute meditation, you will be taken on a relaxing journey to clear the clutter of your mind to help calm you.
9. Release Anxiety Stress & Overthinking Guided Meditation
This one is a quick, but effective, 10 minute meditation. It’s designed to release anxiety, stress, and overthinking.
10. Affirmations to Overcome Panic Attacks and Anxiety Relief
I love this one so much, and it’s even pulled me out of an extreme panic attack. If you were to only listen to one meditation on this entire list, I’d pick this one.
Meditating is like a muscle: The more you practice it, the better and more effective it will be.
Here are some of my favorite tips:
1. If you’ve never meditated before, Excel at Life can help you.
2. Get in a comfortable position. This could be either sitting or laying down.
3. Don’t judge yourself if your mind wanders! This is completely normal!
4. Try meditating at the same time every day. I listen to them first thing in the morning, and they are the last thing I do as I fall asleep every night.
5. Create a dedicated meditation spot in your home.
I hope that these meditation tips and guided meditations will help you as much as they’ve helped me!
- 85 Calming Affirmations for Relieving Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- 10 Common Bad Habits Making Your Anxiety Worse
- 10 Self-Care Essentials for Managing Your Anxiety
1. DREAMS INTO REALITY
Dreams into Reality eBook covers different topics of personal development to improve your mindset and your life. It will help you overcome anxiety, limiting beliefs, fears, and become a much happier and more positive person.
2. SOCIAL ANXIETY TO SOCIAL SUCCESS
Social Anxiety to Social Success is an eBook Kel from Anxious Lass created. I’ve read countless ways to recover from social anxiety, and I still found new, important information in her book. The best part is it’s written in a warm and relatable way.
3. RESILIENT BIG EBOOK BUNDLE
In the Resilient Big Bundle, you’ll get 6 amazing personal development products, such as 30 Day Negativity Detox and Figure Out Your Life. All of these together would cost over $120 if you purchased them separately, but you’ll get a big discount if you get the whole bundle.
4. THE MINDFULNESS WORKBOOK FOR OCD
When I was first diagnosed with OCD, The Mindfulness Workbook for OCD was the book I turned to. It covers several different types of OCD ranging from checking to relationship OCD (which is what I have). Its approach is cognitive behavioral therapy based, but it’s written in a very compassionate and warm way that makes you feel more at ease.
5. BLESSING MANIFESTING DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Blessing Manifesting sells a bunch of digital products focusing on self-love and personal development. You can either buy them in a digital version or physical copy.