I’m Meagan, a part-time sass and full-time redhead.
I crave chocolate all hours of the day, and I’d rather be watching a romantic comedy or crime documentary next to my dogs.
Oh, and I’m a recovered self-harm addict living with generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, ROCD, and depression.
I’ve been living with anxiety for over 20 years and depression for over 10 years. Throughout the years, my anxiety only got worse, and my depression only got deeper.
I quit my full-time retail job back in 2016, because my anxiety and depression took over my life. My self-harm addiction was in its prime, and my Relationship OCD controlled my life.
But since then, I’ve been doing everything I can to get my life back together.
Even though every day is a struggle, I work my best at making my mind and body work as one strong core.
And now I want to share all of my personal information from managing anxiety to fighting depression to becoming a better person with y’all.
This journey of mine is never easy, but I plan to make every day worth every second.
Posts to Get You Started
- 10 Common Bad Habits Making Your Anxiety Worse
- 10 Self-Care Essentials for Managing Your Anxiety
- How to Be a Successful Blogger When You Have Social Anxiety
- 7 Nasty Symptoms of Depression I’d Like to Keep Secret
- 6 Helpful Ways to be Productive When You Have Depression
- 10 Things That are Making Your Depression Worse
- Get 100 Self-Harm Alternatives with a Free Printable
- How I Went From Self-Harm Addict to Self-Harm Survivor
- Self-Harm Recovery Update: 1 Year Self-Harm Free
- Relationship OCD and the Fantasy of Finding “The One”
- What it’s Really Like Living with Pure Obsessional OCD
- 3 Coping Mechanisms That Help Me Fight My OCD
- 30 Day Relationship Challenge with a Free Printable Download
- 4 Eye-Opening Books to Improve Your Relationship
- 5 Simple, Yet Important Rules for Fighting Fair in Your Relationship
- My Free Self-Love Guide for Newbies is Finally Here
- Top 8 Self-Help and Personal Development Books You Must Read
- 4 Extremely Difficult Things I Gave Up to Become Happy
Work From Home:
- How to Create a Profitable Mental Health Blog on Bluehost
- 23 Ways to Make Extra Money Each Month from Home
- 32 Ways to Save Money This Week Without Sacrificing Your Happiness
If you want more recommendations, I have an entire page dedicated to the products and services I recommend.
In this FREE 16-page, detailed eBook, I offer all the inside knowledge I personally use on my self-love journey.