DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online for an affordable monthly price. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
The Best Words of Affirmation for Him
If you have a “him” – whether it be your boyfriend, husband, or a guy you’re dating – in mind, you’re probably looking for ways to compliment him with words of affirmation.
Complimenting your partner is one of the best ways to feel closer in your relationship.
Showing your love for your partner should never go on the back burner, no matter how long you’ve been together.
What’s Your Love Language?
It’s so important to know what your love language is, as well as your partner’s, because it’s crucial to know that not everyone loves the same.
What you define as an expression of love is most likely not the same expression as your partner.
You probably love your partner in the way you need love.
However, since their love language is not the same as yours, their love tank is really low.
This ultimately leads to an unhappy relationship. (Check out online couple’s counseling here!)
I highly recommend reading up on love languages more in this book. It’s a #1 bestseller, and so many people have said it has saved their marriage.
It’s totally transformed my relationship!
Since my fiance’s main love language is words of affirmation, I wrote this list with him in mind.
Keep reading for 50 words of affirmation every man is dying to hear.
50 Words of Affirmations For Him
1. Thank you for all that you do.
2. I’m so lucky to have a man like you.
3. You make me a better person.
4. You make me a stronger person.
5. I can’t wait to snuggle and kiss you later!
6. I’m so proud of you for going after your dreams.
7. I’m in awe of how talented you are.
8. How are you so damn creative?
9. Thank you for working so hard.
10. I can face anything with you by my side.
11. Hearing your voice makes me melt.
12. Thank you for listening to me.
13. You look so cute right now.
14. I admire who you are as a person.
15. You are an amazing man.
16. I love the way you hold me.
17. When you walk in the room, you leave me breathless.
18. Thank you for doing the dishes.
19. Your friends are so lucky to have a friend like you!
20. You are my dream guy.
21. Your heart is safe with me.
22. I love the ideas I get from you.
23. You bring my life so much joy.
24. I don’t know what I would do without you.
25. You have a lot to offer.
26. I’m glad our kids will have such a great role model.
27. You bring out the best in me.
28. I have so much fun with you!
29. I appreciate how much you give.
30. You make my life rich.
31. I really admire your inner strength.
32. Thank you so much for your sacrifices.
33. You’re such a gentleman.
34. I couldn’t have done this without you!
35. You are a wonderful person.
36. Thank you for caring.
37. You make me so happy!
38. Thank you for helping provide for us.
39. You are an incredible person.
40. My favorite place is anywhere you are.
41. You make loving you easy.
42. Your hands are so strong.
43. You’re my best friend.
44. You never stop giving.
45. I am beyond grateful to have met you.
46. Thank you for standing by me.
47. I love that I get to grow old with you.
48. You’ll always have my heart.
49. I wouldn’t want any other life than the one I am living with you.
50. I’ll never stop loving you.
Words of Affirmation for Him
Don’t forget to find your love language here!
If your love language is quality time like mine, you should check out these super fun date ideas.
Have you found out your love language yet? Tell us in the comments below!
Related relationship posts:
- 6 Ways to Love Someone with Physical Touch Love Language
- 25 Date Ideas for Those With Quality Time Love Language
- 8 Ways to Love Someone with Quality Time Love Language
- 25 Things Women Can Do to Score Big Points with Men
- 4 Eye-Opening Books to Improve Your Relationship
- The Four Seasons of Love and What They Actually Mean
Have You Tried Couple’s Therapy?
If you’re having complications in your relationship, it might be helpful to talk to a couple’s counselor.
Did you know that there is affordable online therapy?
Regain is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. It makes professional counseling available anytime, anywhere.
You can get counseling in four ways:
- Exchanging messages
- Chatting live
- Speaking over the phone
- Video conferencing
What I love about Regain is that you can get incredible couple’s therapy from the comfort of your own home.
50 Words of Affirmation for Him
In this FREE 12-page, detailed eBook, I offer all the inside knowledge I personally use on my self-love journey.