DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit BetterHelp to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online for an affordable monthly price. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive compensation from Better Help or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Although I’ve lived with mental illness my whole life, I am not a medical professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit BetterHelp to talk to a certified therapist online at an affordable price. This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclaimer.
I think I’ve always had a deep connection to quotes. A lot of perspective comes from them, and I’ve read several quotes that instantly made me think differently.
You have to be open to them, but once you do, I honestly feel like reading the perfect quote can change you has a person.
Here’s a short list of 15 quotes that might help improve your present state of mental health:
15 Inspirational Quotes to Help Improve Your Mental Health
1. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
2. “I’ve never quite believed that one chance is all I get.” – Anne Tyler
3. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Anonymous
4. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr
6. “When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.” – Anonymous
7. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
8. “You are the only person on Earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
10. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
11. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.” – Michelle Obama
12. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
13. “Peace is not something you wish for; it’s something you make, something you do, something you are, something you give away.” – Robert Fulghum
14. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
15. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” – Mahatma Gandi
- 17 Songs That Help Me When I’m Feeling Depressed and Suicidal
- 10 Ways to Treat Yourself for Absolutely No Money at All
- 25 Relaxing Self-Care Ideas for a Bad Day
- 30 Things I Truly, Madly, Deeply Love About Myself
What are some of your favorite quotes?
1. ONLINE THERAPY
Better Help is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. It makes professional counseling available anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
2. RESILIENT BIG EBOOK BUNDLE
In the Resilient Big Bundle, you’ll get 6 amazing personal development products, such as 30 Day Negativity Detox and Figure Out Your Life. All of these together would cost over $120 if you purchased them separately, but you’ll get a big discount if you get the whole bundle.
3. MENTAL HEALTH JOURNAL GUIDES
Rose Minded created three 52 week Mental Health Journal Guides. You can pick from anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder. In the guides, you can find weekly gratitude, emotional intelligence, self-care prompts. Use the code meagan15 to get 15% off.
4. SOCIAL ANXIETY TO SOCIAL SUCCESS
Social Anxiety to Social Success is an eBook Kel from Anxious Lass created. I’ve read countless ways to recover from social anxiety, and I still found new, important information in her book. The best part is it’s written in a warm and relatable way.
5. BLESSING MANIFESTING DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Blessing Manifesting sells a bunch of digital products focusing on self-love and personal development, like the Self-Love Workbook Planner and Anxiety Workbook. You can either buy them in a digital version or physical copy.
6. DREAMS INTO REALITY
Dreams into Reality eBook covers different topics of personal development to improve your mindset and your life. It will help you overcome anxiety, limiting beliefs, fears, and become a much happier and more positive person.