DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Random Questions to Ask Your Partner
When you ask your partner random questions, it is by far the best way to get to know them!
It’s super important to keep learning about your significant other, even if you think you know everything about them.
Personally, I love adding humor to my questions to invoke a bit of laughter, goofiness, and sincerity into my relationship.
Funny and random questions are the perfect balance of getting to know your partner and being able to have a good time.
It never hurts to keep fun and humor in your relationship, am I right?!
1. Is there a memory you have of me that always makes you laugh?
2. If you woke up as the opposite sex tomorrow, what are three things that you would do?
3. How many slices of pizza are you able to eat in one sitting?
4. Besides the physical, what was your first impression of me?
5. Would you rather be completely hairless or hairy as a gorilla?
6. Which household chore do you enjoy doing?
7. Which household chore do you despise?
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
9. Would you rather wear high heels all day or endure childbirth with no pain medicine?
10. What is your greatest weakness?
11. Who was your first celebrity crush?
12. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
13. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
14. How would you describe yourself in three words?
15. Would you rather be stranded in the desert or in the rainforest?
16. What fashion trend do you wish would come back?
17. What fashion trend do you wish would go away?
18. If you could have any career that you’d like, what would it be?
19. What makes you feel most loved?
20. If you could meet anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
21. Do you believe in ghosts?
22. What does your perfect day look like?
23. What do you think is your best physical feature?
24. What is my best physical feature?
25. Which actor/actress would play you in a movie?
26. Which actor/actress would play me in a movie?
27. Do you believe in the death penalty?
28. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
29. How do you feel about group dates?
30. What is the most terrifying thing that’s ever happened to you?
31. Do you prefer movies or TV shows?
32. What was your favorite animal growing up?
33. What decade do you wish you grew up in?
34. Do you have any regrets?
35. What is your earliest memory?
36. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
37. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
38. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
39. If you could choose your last meal, what would it be?
40. What’s your favorite viral video on YouTube?
41. Do you believe in bigfoot?
42. What was your favorite subject in school?
43. What is one thing that you used to hate that you now like?
44. If all technology went away, how would you spend your day?
45. What country would you like to visit the most?
46. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
47. Who taught you how to ride a bike?
48. What is your favorite family tradition?
49. What is your favorite tradition we have?
50. Do you believe in astrology?
51. What is the last book you read?
52. What’s one thing that really grosses you out?
53. Would you commit a crime if you knew you would never get caught?
54. What is one thing you would never want me to change about myself?
55. Do you ever think it’s okay to lie?
56. What was your first CD?
57. Would you rather be rich or famous?
58. What was your first job?
59. Would you prefer to work for yourself or for someone else?
60. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
61. Is it okay to kill bugs?
62. Do you believe all is fair in love and war?
63. If you could choose any name besides your own, what would your name be?
64. Would you rather be a judge or a lawyer?
65. If you had to chose to live without one of your five senses, which one would it be?
66. What was your first concert?
67. Do you believe in love at first sight?
68. Do you believe in karma?
69. What is your favorite Disney movie?
70. Who is your hero?
71. What is the weirdest scar you have?
72. If you could master one musical instrument, which would it be?
73. What kind of phone was your first cell phone?
74. What was the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
75. If you could rid the world of one disease, what would it be?
Random Questions to Ask Your Partner
Whether you just started dating or have been in a long-term relationship, it’s vital to keep learning about your significant other.
I find the best, most thought-provoking questions to be completely random.
What are you excited to learn about your partner? Tell me in the comments below!
More relationship posts:
- 100 Reasons Why I’m So Incredibly in Love with You
- 30 Unexpected Ways to Have Fun with Your Partner
- 8 Questions to Ask Your Partner to Build Deeper Intimacy
- 20 Completely Free Date Ideas to Build Lots of Fun in Your Relationship
- 7 Ways to Show Your Partner You Care Every Single Day
Have You Tried Couple’s Therapy?
If you’re having complications in your relationship, it might be helpful to talk to a couple’s counselor.
Did you know that there is affordable online couples therapy?
Talkspace is a super flexible option for couples counseling, as you only need your phone or web browser.
Benefits of Talkspace:
- Won’t have to physically visit therapist’s office
- Won’t have to rearrange your lives or hire a babysitter
- You and partner will share same therapist
- You’ll share a private online room
- Communicate with your therapist whenever
What I love about Talkspace is that you can get incredible couple’s therapy from the comfort of your own home.