DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Finding meditations for anxiety online has really improved areas of my mental health
Listen…I get it.
Meditating is hard.
You’ve probably tried multiple times, but it just didn’t seem to work for you.
I get it. Because I used to be there.
But now I listen to guided meditations every morning and night.
I’ve tried a lot of meditations for my anxiety over the past year.
Unfortunately, I found a lot of bad ones that heightened my anxiety.
Luckily, I found 10 fantastic, free guided meditations!
Benefits of Meditating
Meditating is super beneficial for so many areas of your life.
I used to think I didn’t have the time to meditate.
Anytime I tried, I gave up because I thought my mind would never let me practice effectively anyways.
But having less anxiety and a more balanced mood is more than worth any time and commitment it takes.
The Awesome Benefits:
- Less anxiety and depression
- Less stress and feelings of overwhelm
- Learning to be mindful and stay in the moment longer
- Increases feelings of happiness
- Promotes positive mental health
- Improves sleep
- Reduces anger
- Gives feelings of clarity and calm
Interested in getting these benefits? Check out my favorite free guided meditations for anxiety below!
10 Free Guided Meditations for Anxiety
1. OVERCOME SOCIAL ANXIETY AFFIRMATIONS ➤ 384 Hz Throat Chakra | Self-Confidence & Shyness
Here’s my meditation on Peaceful Awakening Meditations. I share powerful mantras to help overcome social anxiety and gain self-esteem.
2. Beginner Meditation for Anxiety and Panic Attacks
This video helps teach you how to meditate. It’s encouraging, and it’s perfect for beginners.
3. Powerful Daily Affirmations for Anxiety
4. Spoken Affirmations For Panic Attack, Anxiety
This audio is another soothing meditation. The background music in this one is so beautiful.
5. Tame Anxiety How to Reduce Anxiety
I listen to a lot of Lauren Ostrowski Fenton meditations when I’m going to bed. She almost whispers in it, which I find incredibly calming.
6. Guided Meditation for Anxiety
This one is best to listen to before sleep. It’ll help you relax and learn how to cope in situations of anxiety and stress.
7. Guided Meditation for Detachment From Over-Thinking
This meditation is great for anxiety, OCD, and even depression. I love that it really focuses on calming the breath.
8. 20 Minute Guided Meditation for Reducing Anxiety and Stress
In this 20 minute meditation, you will be taken on a relaxing journey to clear the clutter of your mind to help calm you.
9. Release Anxiety Stress & Overthinking Guided Meditation
This one is a quick, but effective, 10 minute meditation. It’s designed to release anxiety, stress, and overthinking.
10. Affirmations to Overcome Panic Attacks and Anxiety Relief
I love this one so much, and it’s even pulled me out of an extreme panic attack. If you were to only listen to one meditation on this entire list, I’d pick this one.
Meditating is like a muscle: The more you practice it, the better and more effective it will be.
Here are some of my favorite tips:
1. If you’ve never meditated before, Excel at Life can help you.
2. Get in a comfortable position. This could be either sitting or laying down.
3. Don’t judge yourself if your mind wanders! This is completely normal!
4. Try meditating at the same time every day. I listen to them first thing in the morning, and they are the last thing I do as I fall asleep every night.
5. Create a dedicated meditation spot in your home.
I hope that these meditation tips and guided meditations will help you as much as they’ve helped me!
- 85 Calming Affirmations for Relieving Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- 10 Common Bad Habits Making Your Anxiety Worse
- 10 Self-Care Essentials for Managing Your Anxiety
Did you know that there is online therapy?
Online Therapy is a complete online therapy toolbox.
Your therapy toolbox includes:
- Live video, voice, or text chat session with your therapist
- 8 easy-to-follow sections, including 25 worksheets
- Activity plan, journal, and tests
- Yoga and meditation videos
What I love about Online Therapy is that there are several life-changing options and therapists available, and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
This means you never need to worry before getting help.