DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Meditations for Period Pain
When you’re struggling deeply from period pain and cramps, meditation and healing music can provide some much-needed relief.
Sound therapy and healing frequencies can be incredibly beneficial for intense period symptoms, such as severe cramps, anxiety, depression, and irritability.
Whether guided or unguided, using music and meditating can greatly reduce your PMS and menstrual symptoms.
✨ Have you gotten your copy of these period trackers? Use the code PERIOD for 10% off!
Does meditation help period cramps?
Because meditating has countless mental, emotional, and physical benefits, meditating can absolutely help with period symptoms.
Dealing with physical pain and mental discomfort, meditating can help soothe your body and your spirit.
And if you’re brand new to meditating, these meditation trackers can accommodate you on your journey.
Guided Meditation for Period Cramps
This section features guided meditations to help relieve your severe cramps and period symptoms.
1. 10 Minute Guided Meditation For PMS and Cramps
Set to uplifting piano music, this guided meditation encourages you to accept what your body is painfully going through.
Grab these period essentials:
👉 11 Best Period Products (That Will Completely Upgrade Your Menstrual Cycle)
2. Menstrual Pain Support Meditation
If you’re short on time, you can use this quick five minute meditation to relax your mind and body from any period pain and discomfort.
3. Relief for Menstruation Guided Meditation
This 30 minute guided meditation feels like a warm hug, and you’ll be comforted and validated the entire time.
4. Tapping / EFT Meditation for Period Pain Relief
I love EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping for emotional healing, and when you use it to aid pain, the effects can be wonderful.
Need more period affirmations?
👉 50 Period Affirmations (When PMS and Pain are Unbearable)
5. 528 HZ – STOP AND PREVENT MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
Not necessarily a guided meditation, but this one is set to the healing frequency of 528 Hz and features subliminal messages to relieve your period pain.
6. Soothe Your Period Pain With This Guided Meditation
Spoken by a clinical psychologist, here is a 20 minute meditation that focuses on breathing into your pain to help alleviate it.
Use these period products for severe cramps:
👉 Period Pain Relief at Home: 11 Natural Remedies
7. Meditation for Your Period
With this meditation for your period, you’ll be able to find some much-needed relief in under 10 minutes.
Music for Period Pain
In this section, you’ll find unguided, instrumental period pain relief music.
8. Pain Relief Isochronic Binaural Beat
For a meditation with positive tones, this one provides one hour of solace.
Grab these monthly period boxes:
👉 11 Essential Subscription Boxes for Periods
9. Menstrual Cramp Relief and PMS Mood Stabilizer
Filled with both binaural and isochronic beats (that feel like pulses), use this meditation to level your mood and calm your painful symptoms.
10. Ovaries Healing Binaural Beats Frequency
This meditation reminds me of water drops, and it’s so soothing for period cramps.
11. Sacral Chakra Cleansing Soundbath
The sacral chakra is most associated with the menstrual cycle, and I find this 288Hz frequency helps tremendously with frustrating period symptoms.
12. Menstrual Cramp Relief Sound Therapy
The music in this 30 minute unguided meditation feels like a massage all over the body, and I find it to be so relaxing.
Music for Menstrual Cramps:
Sound therapy can be incredibly helpful in minimizing intense period symptoms, such as severe cramps, anxiety, depression, and irritability.
No matter if it’s guided or unguided, using music and meditation can greatly reduce your PMS and period symptoms.
More period posts:
- Period Pain Relief at Home: 11 Natural Remedies
- 11 Best Period Products (That Will Completely Upgrade Your Menstrual Cycle)
- 50 Period Affirmations (When PMS and Pain are Unbearable)
- 11 Essential Subscription Boxes for Periods
- 17 Crystals for Period Cramps and Pain (That Actually Help)
- PMS Treatment: 5 Must-Try Natural Remedies
Have you checked out these other posts about meditation?
More meditation posts:
- 14 Must-Have Meditation Products for Your Home
- 22 Powerful Inner Child Healing Meditations (Guided and Unguided)
- 10 Best Meditations for Sleep (That’ll Knock You Out Instantly)
- 17 Soothing Meditations for Overcoming Social Anxiety
- The Ultimate Spiritual Morning Meditation Routine
- 10 Totally Free Guided Meditations for Anxiety
Is Your Period Negatively Impacting Your Life?
Talking to a therapist might help you cope with your period.
Did you know that there is online therapy?
Online Therapy is a complete online therapy toolbox.
Your therapy toolbox includes:
- Live video, voice, or text chat session with your therapist
- 8 easy-to-follow sections, including 25 worksheets
- Activity plan, journal, and tests
- Yoga and meditation videos
What I love about Online Therapy is that there are several life-changing options and therapists available, and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
This means you never need to worry before getting help.
Get 20% off your first month with my exclusive link.