DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
When you have a hard time expressing yourself, embracing your creativity, or forming healthy relationships, speaking sacral chakra affirmations is a powerful way to help balance you out.
The 101 sacral chakra affirmations featured in this post are incredibly transformative.
So much so that when you add these healing phrases to your everyday life, you can start to feel more creative, joyful, and sensual.
WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
Chakra work has been pivotal in my inner child healing journey.
While there are many chakra systems, I mainly use the Western Chakra System that’s comprised of seven chakras.
By this definition, chakras are a network of seven major energy centers arranged vertically along the core of your body.
These spinning wheels of energy correspond to major organs, bundles of nerves, and other areas of our body that affect us emotionally and physically.
When our chakras are “open” and aligned, we can live a healthier, more fulfilling life.
WHAT IS THE SACRAL CHAKRA?
The sacral chakra (Svadhisthana) is the second chakra, which is located at your abdomen, lower back, and genitals.
The sacral chakra rules:
This chakra also impacts your personal and social needs and allows you to let go of any unhealthy attachments.
And because the sacral chakra also helps you respond to the fluidity of your life, you can learn to go with the flow more and be more open and receptive.
This encourages you to embrace the unique person you are by diving deep into self-expression.
This means when your sacral chakra is open, it’ll be much easier for you to jump headfirst into any creative pursuit and passion project.
SIGNS OF IMBALANCED SACRAL CHAKRA:
💔 Low self-esteem
💔 Intimacy problems
💔 Sexual dysfunction
💔 Reproductive issues
💔 Urinary tract infections
💔 Low immunity
How are your chakras?
You can determine where you’re currently at in your chakra journey by taking this short quiz here.
Now that you know how open/closed your sacral chakra is, it’s time to discover 101 affirmations created for healing your sacral chakra.
101 AFFIRMATIONS FOR SACRAL CHAKRA
1. I have a fire within my soul.
2. I see creativity wherever I go.
3. I am a vortex of ideas.
4. I bring visions to my life.
5. My passionate life allows me to be creative.
6. Creative flow comes naturally to me.
7. I am thriving in all areas of my life.
8. Every step I take is courageous.
9. I am unstoppable.
10. I am free to express myself.
11. I am a unique person with many talents.
12. Today, I turn my thoughts into reality.
13. I have a clear mind.
14. I can do whatever I aspire to.
15. Hard work and dedication come quickly and easily to me.
16. I am ambitious.
17. I am hardworking.
18. All my goals are manifesting before my eyes.
19. Success is my birthright.
20. Today, I make every possible effort.
21. I easily focus on one task at a time.
22. I easily accomplish all of my goals.
23. My efforts are being supported by the universe.
24. Every creative pursuit I make, I make with fire in my soul.
25. I have so much to celebrate about myself.
26. I celebrate my successes each and every day.
27. Stress is melting off of me.
28. My emotions move through me.
29. I honor my feelings in this moment.
30. I feel connected to my emotions.
31. I quickly move forward from my mistakes.
32. I let go of all feelings of regret and shame.
33. It is safe for me to express joy.
34. It is safe for me to laugh and play.
35. My inner child is happy.
36. It is safe for me to express both happy and sad emotions.
37. It is safe to let my playfulness shine.
38. I am carefree.
39. My personality shines brightly.
40. I cherish the unique person I am.
41. I deserve to feel and express immense joy.
42. Every part of my personality and body radiates beauty.
43. My laughter vibrantly fills up a room.
44. I feel present in this moment.
45. I feel safe to express myself.
46. My physical body is a vessel for pleasure.
47. I am sensual.
48. I embrace my sexuality.
49. I feel confident with intimacy.
50. I attract powerful, loving relationships.
51. My friendships are full of respect and love.
52. The people in my life respect my boundaries.
53. I stay balanced when other people are unbalanced.
54. My emotions deserve to be heard and respected.
55. I am capable of anything and everything I set out to be.
56. I carry strength and resilience with me wherever I go.
57. I am my best source of motivation.
58. I breathe in my successes and breathe out my failures.
59. I am self-assured in all areas of my life.
60. My body is an artistic expression of my individuality.
61. My relationship with my body is one of perfect harmony.
62. I treasure my body.
63. I love my body and all it does for me.
64. My reproductive health is exactly where I want it to be.
65. My body is exceedingly powerful.
66. I feel safe in my vessel.
67. I honor who I am in this current moment.
68. I feel wildly creative.
69. All my pursuits are manifesting before my eyes.
70. I am grateful for my endless successes.
71. Every day, I am thankful for my vibrant life.
72. Today, I choose to live my life fearlessly.
73. I am the definition of freedom of expression.
74. I trust that I am making every right decision.
75. The work I do on Earth is powerful.
76. I am making a massive difference in people’s lives.
77. When I express myself, it gives others the courage to express themselves.
78. I freely embrace all of life’s pleasures.
79. I am unmistakenly desirable.
80. My essence exudes sensuality.
81. When I experience pleasure, the world vibrates at a higher frequency.
82. I ooze out pure joy and happiness.
83. Everyone loves to be around me.
84. People are magnetized to me.
85. I express my unique self.
86. I am a divine being.
87. I shine brighter than the sun’s brightest rays.
88. Every day, I fill my life with blissful moments.
89. I share my happiness with the world.
90. It is safe for me to express joy.
91. My creativity nourishes my soul.
92. I discover new passions frequently.
93. The world sees how authentic I am.
94. I am a breath of fresh air.
95. Every day, I walk through life assured of who I am.
96. I believe these sacral chakra affirmations are making a massive change in all areas of my life.
97. I am in a constant state of flow.
98. I easily let the negativities roll off my back.
99. I bounce back better than before.
100. My sacral chakra is aligned.
101. Today, I honor myself for all that I am.
HOW TO CORRECTLY USE AFFIRMATIONS
Now that you have read these sacral chakra affirmations, let’s see how you can correctly apply them. ⤵️
1. Let go of negative affirmations
If your sacral chakra is blocked, you most likely say hurtful and untrue things to yourself.
I’m sure you’ve said things like:
🚫 I am not creative at all.
🚫 I will never find love.
🚫 I’m embarrassed in the bedroom.
Not only are these negative affirmations incredibly untrue, but they also block your sacral charka even more.
Plus, they are destructive to your self-esteem, your happiness, and your ability to express yourself.
So as soon as you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, pause and stop yourself.
Letting go of negative affirmations might be the most important step in learning to use affirmations correctly.
2. Replace with nothing
That’s right. Get used to saying nothing at all!
When your sacral chakra is imbalanced, you might feel like you’ve been conditioned to absorb negativity.
This might make stopping negative self-talk more difficult than you imagined.
But try your best at getting comfortable with not giving negative words your power.
It’s best to pay attention to how you feel when you don’t react to any of your negative thoughts.
3. Incorporate positive affirmations
Now’s the time to start saying positive affirmations…
Take note: The best positive affirmations are always in the present tense, include positive words, and are spoken as a fact and the truth.
The most powerful affirmations are the ones that turn your negative thoughts into positive ones.
Using the examples above, start saying:
🏆 I am wildly creative.
🏆 I attract loving relationships into my life.
🏆 I feel safe to express myself sexually.
(If this is still too difficult for you, try saying something like, “I am open to believing these affirmations“.)
4. Repeat the process
Using healing sacral chakra affirmations correctly takes practice and dedication.
Let me say that again.
It takes practice, practice, and more practice.
You won’t be able to say these affirmations for balancing your sacral chakra once and feel drastically more aligned.
In fact, the first couple of times you practice them, you might even feel defeated, because they didn’t really work at all.
(Remember, try saying “I’m open to believing these affirmations” if they seem too out of reach.)
But keep at it.
Keep letting go of negative affirmations, getting comfortable with the silence, and then incorporating positive affirmations.
Positive Affirmations to Heal Your Sacral Chakra
If you’re not sure about affirmations, really take the time to practice them with an open mind.
Take the time to really believe in them and their power.
Because they can be incredibly life-changing.
Signs of an open and balanced sacral chakra:
⭐ Move through emotions
⭐ Express creativity
⭐ Healthy boundaries
⭐ Balanced hormones
⭐ Healthy sex life
⭐ Ability to reach orgasm
It’s best if you say these grounding and powerful sacral chakra affirmations both morning and night for 21 days straight.
That’s when you’ll really start to see a difference in your self-esteem and how you view yourself!
More posts involving chakra work:
- 101 Transformative Root Chakra Affirmations (to Ground and Heal You)
- 21 Powerful Inner Child Healing Meditations (Guided and Unguided)
- 17 Magical Crystals for Healing Childhood Trauma (and Emotional Pain)
- 5 Deeply Spiritual Ways to Help Heal Depression
- Spiritual Help for Anxiety: Overcome Anxiety with New Age Spirituality
- 7 Spiritual Wellness Subscription Boxes (That are Vegan!)
Did you know there’s online therapy?
Online Therapy is a complete online therapy toolbox.
Your therapy toolbox includes:
- Live video, voice, or text chat session with your therapist
- 8 easy-to-follow sections, including 25 worksheets
- Activity plan, journal, and tests
- Yoga and meditation videos
What I love about Online Therapy is that there are several life-changing options and therapists available, and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
This means you never need to worry before getting help.