DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
Speaking positive affirmations to activate your heart chakra is a healing way to fill your life with love, balance, and harmony.
The 101 heart chakra affirmations featured in this post are incredibly comforting and life-changing.
When you add these healing phrases to your everyday life, you can start to feel more peaceful, compassionate, and trusting.
WHY IS CHAKRA WORK IMPORTANT?
Chakra work has been pivotal in my inner child healing journey.
Trauma (especially from childhood) can really throw your chakras out of balance.
Therapy can be a key factor in being able to work through this trauma and help open your chakras.
WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
While there are many chakra systems, I mainly use the Western Chakra System that’s comprised of seven chakras.
By this definition, chakras are a network of seven major energy centers arranged vertically along the core of your body.
These spinning wheels of energy correspond to major organs, bundles of nerves, and other areas of our body that affect us emotionally and physically.
When our chakras are “open” and aligned, we can live a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Speaking of living a more fulfilling life, have you downloaded your free inner child healing workbook yet? 👇
WHAT IS THE HEART CHAKRA?
The heart chakra (Anahata) is the fourth chakra, and it deals with compassion, balance, and harmony.
The heart chakra rules:
⭐ How you relate to others
When the heart chakra is aligned, balanced, and open, we can give compassion and love to ourselves (and others!) much more freely.
This means the more you work on your heart chakra, the more you’ll be transformed into seeing just how important having boundaries is.
Having boundaries isn’t selfish, and the heart chakra encourages you to see that boundaries are vital in balancing and harmonizing your life.
SIGNS OF IMBALANCED HEART CHAKRA:
💔 Overly defensive
💔 Holding grudges
💔 Isolating yourself
💔 Having a savior complex
💔 Chest pain
💔 Respiratory problems
💔 Hot flashes
💔 Heart palpitations
How are your chakras?
You can determine where you’re currently at in your chakra journey by taking this short quiz here.
Now that you know how open/closed your heart chakra is, it’s time to discover 101 affirmations created for healing your heart chakra.
101 Affirmations for Heart Chakra
1. My heart guides me wherever I go.
2. I base every decision on self-trust and instinct.
3. Trusting my gut comes naturally to me.
4. I follow my heart with every step I take.
5. The walls around my heart are quickly dissolving.
6. With every breath, I inhale forgiveness.
7. With every exhale, I release resentment.
8. My heart is healing from the inside out.
9. I acknowledge my self-worth.
10. I accept myself for all that I am.
11. I am at home in my body.
12. I live in harmony with all of Earth’s creatures.
13. I love others deeply.
14. My heart bursts with self-love and gratitude.
15. I radiate self-compassion.
16. Gentleness is my baseline.
17. I live my life with tenderness.
18. All resentments I feel are releasing.
19. My heart is open to receiving love.
20. My heart is open to giving love.
21. I trust that I know what to do.
22. I am thankful for the lessons my mistakes have given me.
23. Making mistakes makes me beautifully human.
24. Today, I release all feelings of guilt.
25. I let go of all feelings of regret and shame.
26. I unconditionally accept myself.
27. I unconditionally love myself.
28. With every breath, I cherish the unique person I am.
29. I am blessed to have a wonderful soul.
30. My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.
31. My heart is the purest force.
32. Loving energy flows to me and through me.
33. I am a magnet for trustworthy people.
34. I let go of all people who do not have my best interests at heart.
35. I deserve to be treated with respect.
36. Love is my birthright.
37. I can rely on me.
38. My life is a place of happiness and love.
39. I choose to stop going down the path of self-hatred and self-destruction.
40. Today, I release all pain I’ve been carrying for years.
41. Grief is leaving my body with each exhale I take.
42. I hold my inner child’s hand with tenderness and love.
43. I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
44. I am worthy of all the love life has to offer.
45. My life flows better when my heart is open.
46. It is safe for me to trust others.
47. I am allowed to make mistakes.
48. I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
49. I deeply love and approve of myself.
50. I accept compliments with ease, because I know I am worthy of them.
51. My heart is warm and caring.
52. I choose to be open and inviting.
53. Compassion runs through my bloodstream.
54. Forgiveness allows my heart to soften.
55. I am kind to myself no matter what decision I make.
56. I live with my imperfections with grace and understanding.
57. Every day, I love myself more and more.
58. I completely accept my past and who I am today.
59. I am empowered every time I choose love.
60. I take every action from a heart-centered place.
61. I no longer engage in toxic situations.
62. My authenticity shines when I am true to myself.
63. I love how I keep growing as a person.
64. I allow myself to be gentle and soft.
65. I actively give myself grace and patience.
66. My kindness is a gift to humanity.
67. I naturally share my heart with the world.
68. I love how compassionate I am.
69. The world is a better place because of people like me.
70. There is an unlimited amount of love in the universe.
71. I go wherever my heart calls me to.
72. I praise myself for all my accomplishments.
73. I am my biggest support system.
74. The pain in my past allows me to be the compassionate person I am today.
75. All negative energy is evaporating from my heart.
76. My heart is free from all previous pain.
77. With every exhale, I release any grudge blocking my heart.
78. I purposely forgive myself and others.
79. When I focus on self-love, I attract the right people into my life.
80. I embrace myself and others wholeheartedly.
81. The more I heal my heart, the greater my intuition becomes.
82. I trust myself more than words.
83. My heart only speaks the truth.
84. I exist to fill the world with genuine love.
85. I am worthy of receiving kindness and empathy.
86. I am worthy of praise and compliments.
87. Compassion constantly guides me through my life.
88. When I choose love, love chooses me back.
89. It is safe for me to express my heart to the world.
90. Being genuine comes naturally to me.
91. I love myself more with each passing day.
92. The shield around my heart is dissolving.
93. Loves completely centers me.
94. I have the empathy, compassion, and gratitude to make my life a happier place.
95. I believe these heart chakra affirmations are making a massive difference in all areas of my life.
96. Every day, I get to feel lighter and more loved.
97. I actively heal my heart.
98. When I heal my heart, I heal the world.
99. My heart chakra is balanced.
100. My heart chakra is open and aligned.
101. I am excited to see where the future takes me — with a full and open heart.
HOW TO CORRECTLY USE AFFIRMATIONS
Now that you have read these heart chakra affirmations, let’s see how you can correctly apply them. ⤵️
1. Let go of negative affirmations
If your heart chakra is blocked, you most likely say things that are hurtful and untrue to yourself.
Have you said things like:
🚫 I can’t trust anyone.
🚫 I’ll hold onto this grudge forever.
🚫 Forgiveness allows my heart to soften.
Not only are these negative statements totally false, but these words also block your heart charka the more you think them.
This means they are incredibly destructive to your self-compassion, your empathy, and your ability to trust others in your life.
So as soon as you catch yourself thinking these negative thoughts, pause and stop yourself.
Letting go of negative affirmations (aka negative self-talk) might be the most important step in learning to use affirmations correctly.
2. Replace with nothing
That’s right. Get used to saying nothing at all!
Just pause and stop.
When your heart chakra is imbalanced, you might feel like you’ve been conditioned to absorb negative feelings about yourself and others.
This might make stopping negative self-talk more difficult than you imagined.
But try your best at getting comfortable with not giving negative words your power.
3. Incorporate positive affirmations
Now’s the time to start saying positive affirmations…
I personally love saying them out loud to heart chakra frequency (639Hz).
Take note: The best positive affirmations are always in the present tense, include positive words, and are spoken as a fact and the truth.
The most powerful affirmations are the ones that turn your negative thoughts into positive ones.
Using the examples above, start saying:
🏆 My life is filled with people I can trust.
🏆 I accept what this person did, so I can move on.
🏆 I am filled with motivation.
(If this is still too difficult for you, try saying something like, “I am open to believing these affirmations“.)
4. Repeat the process
Using healing heart chakra affirmations correctly takes practice and dedication.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to say these affirmations once and feel drastically more aligned and balanced.
In fact, the first couple of times you practice them, you might even feel defeated. You might feel like they didn’t really work at all.
(Remember, try saying “I’m open to believing these affirmations” if they seem too out of reach.)
But keep at it.
Keep letting go of negative affirmations, getting comfortable with the silence, and then incorporating positive affirmations.
Positive Affirmations to Heal Your Heart Chakra
If you’re still not sure about affirmations, really take the time to practice them with an open mind.
Take the time to really believe in them and their power.
Because they can be incredibly life-changing.
Signs of an open and balanced heart chakra:
⭐ Experiencing deep emotions
⭐ Open to receiving
⭐ Healthy relationships
I highly recommend saying these powerfully energizing heart chakra affirmations both morning and night for 21 days straight.
That’s when you’ll really start to see a difference in your self-compassion and how peaceful your life is!
💾 Bookmark this page for when you need a reminder to strengthen your relationships, emotions, and self-trust.
Affirmations for the chakras:
- 101 Transformative Root Chakra Affirmations (to Ground and Heal You)
- 101 Invigorating Sacral Chakra Affirmations (to Activate Creativity and Sensuality)
- 101 Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations (to Energize Willpower and Confidence)
- 101 Expressive Throat Chakra Affirmations (for Improving Communication and Inner Truth)
- 101 Captivating Third Eye Affirmations (for Intuition and Psychic Wisdom)
- 101 Enlightening Crown Chakra Affirmations (for Increasing Spirituality and Connection)
More posts involving chakra work:
- 21 Powerful Inner Child Healing Meditations (Guided and Unguided)
- 17 Magical Crystals for Healing Childhood Trauma (and Emotional Pain)
- 5 Deeply Spiritual Ways to Help Heal Depression
- Spiritual Help for Anxiety: Overcome Anxiety with New Age Spirituality
- 7 Spiritual Wellness Subscription Boxes (That are Vegan!)
Did you know there’s online therapy?
Online Therapy is a complete online therapy toolbox.
Your therapy toolbox includes:
- Live video, voice, or text chat session with your therapist
- 8 easy-to-follow sections, including 25 worksheets
- Activity plan, journal, and tests
- Yoga and meditation videos
What I love about Online Therapy is that there are several life-changing options and therapists available, and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
This means you never need to worry before getting help.