DISCLOSURE: I am not a mental health professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit Online Therapy to call, message, or video chat a certified therapist online. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also receive compensation from Online Therapy or other sources if you purchase products or services through the links provided on this page. You can read my full disclaimer.
Root Chakra Affirmations
Using positive affirmations to help balance your root chakra is a powerful way to help you love, honor, and trust yourself.
The 101 root chakra affirmations featured in this post are incredibly grounding.
When you add these healing phrases to your everyday life, you can start to feel more safe, secure, and balanced.
WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
Chakra work has been pivotal in my inner child healing journey.
While there are many chakra systems, I mainly use the Western Chakra System that’s comprised of seven chakras.
By this definition, chakras are a network of seven major energy centers arranged vertically along the core of your body.
These spinning wheels of energy correspond to major organs, bundles of nerves, and other areas of our body that affect us emotionally and physically.
When our chakras are “open” and aligned, we can live a healthier, more fulfilling life.
WHAT IS THE ROOT CHAKRA?
The root chakra (Muladhara) is the foundation of all your chakras, as well as your life.
More specifically, the root chakra is the first of all seven main chakras.
If you think of yourself as a tree, you’ll understand that without roots, you can’t nourish yourself, grow, and thrive.
The root chakra makes up your feelings of security and your basic survival needs.
The root chakra rules:
This means, with the root chakra, you’ll learn to be grounded, stable, and how to protect yourself.
Trauma (especially from childhood) can really throw your root chakra out of balance.
Therapy can be a key factor in being able to work through this trauma and help open your root chakra.
SIGNS OF IMBALANCED ROOT CHAKRA:
💔 Feeling disconnected
💔 Lack of motivation
💔 Having anger and a short temper
💔 Feeling stuck
💔 Back pain
💔 Trouble sleeping
How are your chakras?
You can determine where you’re currently at in your chakra journey by taking this short quiz here.
Now that you know how open/closed your root chakra is, it’s time to discover 101 affirmations created for healing your root chakra.
And if you’re looking for more ways to heal your root charka, check out these root chakra crystals!
101 AFFIRMATIONS FOR ROOT CHAKRA
1. I am deeply rooted in my soul.
2. I am grounded like the tallest trees.
3. The earth supports me wherever I go.
4. I am connected to every fiber of my body.
5. I build myself up from the bottom to the very top.
6. My foundation’s cracks are healing.
7. I am at home in my body.
8. All my basic survival needs are met.
9. I have everything I could possibly need already inside me.
10. I am supported by Mother Earth.
11. My physical surroundings are a safe place to be.
12. I am well equipped with all the necessary tools to succeed.
13. I am financially stable.
14. Money flows effortlessly to me.
15. I have more than enough money to support myself.
16. I am pure and full abundance.
17. I am worthy of security.
18. Feeling stable comes easily and naturally to me.
19. The earth fills me with vibrance and purpose.
20. Every cell of my body supports me on my journey.
21. Here is where I belong.
22. I live in the present moment.
23. I let go of all that no longer serves me.
24. All feelings of anger and resentment are diminishing.
25. My past traumas are healing.
26. With every breath, I release all worries and doubts.
27. I am more protected than I could possibly imagine.
28. I am safe and secure.
29. I am home wherever I go.
30. The universe has my best interests at heart.
31. I am pure energy.
32. I take on every new task with confidence and conviction.
33. My life is purposeful and fulfilling.
34. I am right where I belong.
35. I trust in myself.
36. I was born to overcome any pain and hardship.
37. My trauma is healing itself.
38. I am safe to feel what I feel.
39. All insecurities are disappearing.
40. I am more than enough.
41. I am in control.
42. I stand on my own two feet.
43. Every day, I wake up ready to take on the day.
44. I gracefully flow with the ups and downs of life.
45. My root chakra is balanced.
46. I live in peace.
47. All of my anxieties release with every exhale I make.
48. I live my life fearlessly.
49. Being in nature grounds my spirit.
50. My environment inspires me each and every day.
51. I live a meaningful and multi-passionate life.
52. I stand up for myself and my morals fiercely.
53. I align with truth, justice, and values.
54. I take every sign from the universe, as it is meant for me.
55. My ancestors protect me as I walk through life.
56. I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
57. I belong wherever I go.
58. My body is a safe place for my soul.
59. All pain from childhood is healing.
60. My inner child is safe and protected.
61. I am connected to my inner child.
62. The child in me is free to play.
63. I fully let go of the pain in my past.
64. I am at peace with my present and past selves.
65. All of my mistakes are forgiven.
66. I break free from anything holding me back.
67. I live fully for this moment.
68. I am grounded to make changes in my life.
69. I am rooted in my purpose.
70. Every attempt I make flourishes.
71. Feeling secure is my birthright.
72. My true nature is peace and stability.
73. I am the guardian of my temple.
74. Today, I focus on my core needs.
75. I live a hero’s journey.
76. I am empowered to live a peaceful life.
77. Every day, I connect deeply with nature.
78. I am as strong as an oak tree.
79. Negative thoughts and emotions roll off my back quickly and easily.
80. My soul radiates at a high frequency.
81. I am a vibrational match for the sun’s brightest rays.
82. I find the answers I seek when I’m in nature’s breeze.
83. My purpose makes a difference on this planet.
84. I am worthy of all of life’s successes.
85. The earth guides me to make the best decisions.
86. I am one with my highest self.
87. My life is made up of abundance and prosperity.
88. I am surrounded by supportive people.
89. I only attract safe people into my life.
90. The people in my life honor who I am at my core.
91. My mission on Earth is soul-driven.
92. I stand in my truth, loud and clear.
93. Every day, I have my own back.
94. I have a right to be here.
95. My purpose is written in the earth’s dirt all the way to outer space.
96. I believe these root chakra affirmations are making a massive change in all areas of my life.
97. I stay calm and collected in stressful situations.
98. I remain rooted amongst any chaos.
99. I overcome all of life’s storms.
100. My root chakra is aligned.
101. Today and every day, I am home.
HOW TO CORRECTLY USE AFFIRMATIONS
Now that you have read these root chakra affirmations, let’s see how you can correctly apply them. ⤵️
1. Let go of negative affirmations
If your root chakra is blocked, you most likely say hurtful and untrue things to yourself.
I’m sure you’ve said things like:
🚫 I am broken and unlovable.
🚫 My life has no meaning.
🚫 I’m never going to feel stable in my life.
Not only are these negative affirmations incredibly untrue, they block your root charka even more.
Plus, they are destructive to your self-esteem, your happiness, and your ability to love and honor yourself.
So as soon as you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, pause and stop yourself.
Letting go of negative affirmations might be the most important step in learning to use affirmations correctly.
2. Replace with nothing
That’s right. Get used to saying nothing at all!
When your root chakra is imbalanced, you might feel like you’ve been conditioned to absorb negativity.
This might make stopping negative self talk more difficult than you imagined.
But try your best at getting comfortable with not giving negative words your power.
It’s best to pay attention to how you feel when you don’t react to any of your negative thoughts.
3. Incorporate positive affirmations
Now’s the time to start saying positive affirmations…
Take note: The best positive affirmations are always in the present tense, include positive words, and are spoken as a fact and the truth.
The most powerful affirmations are the ones that turn your negative thoughts into positive ones.
Using the examples above, start saying:
🏆 I am worthy and lovable.
🏆 My purpose makes a difference on this planet.
🏆 Feeling stable comes easily and naturally to me.
(If this is still too difficult for you, try saying something like, “I am open to believing these affirmations“.)
4. Repeat the process
Using healing root chakra affirmations correctly takes practice and dedication.
Let me say that again.
It takes practice, practice, and more practice.
You won’t be able to say these affirmations for balancing your root chakra once and feel drastically more aligned.
In fact, the first couple of times you practice them, you might even feel defeated, because they didn’t really work at all.
(Remember, try saying “I’m open to believing these affirmations” if they seem too out of reach.)
But keep at it.
Keep letting go of negative affirmations, getting comfortable with the silence, and then incorporating positive affirmations.
Positive Affirmations to Heal Your Root Chakra
If you’re not sure about affirmations, really take the time to practice them with an open mind.
Take the time to really believe in them and their power.
Because they can be incredibly life-changing.
Signs of an open and balanced root chakra:
⭐ Feeling like you have a purpose
⭐ Financially stable
It’s best if you say these grounding and powerful root chakra affirmations both morning and night for 21 days straight.
That’s when you’ll really start to see a difference in your self-esteem and how you view yourself!
More chakra affirmations:
- 101 Invigorating Sacral Chakra Affirmations (to Activate Creativity and Sensuality)
- 101 Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations (to Energize Willpower and Confidence)
- 101 Comforting Heart Chakra Affirmations (for Self-Forgiveness and Trust)
- 101 Expressive Throat Chakra Affirmations (for Improving Communication and Inner Truth)
- 101 Captivating Third Eye Affirmations (for Intuition and Psychic Wisdom)
- 101 Enlightening Crown Chakra Affirmations (for Increasing Spirituality and Connection)
More posts involving chakra work:
- 21 Powerful Inner Child Healing Meditations (Guided and Unguided)
- 17 Magical Crystals for Healing Childhood Trauma (and Emotional Pain)
- 5 Deeply Spiritual Ways to Help Heal Depression
- Spiritual Help for Anxiety: Overcome Anxiety with New Age Spirituality
- 7 Spiritual Wellness Subscription Boxes (That are Vegan!)
Did you know there’s online therapy?
Online Therapy is a complete online therapy toolbox.
Your therapy toolbox includes:
- Live video, voice, or text chat session with your therapist
- 8 easy-to-follow sections, including 25 worksheets
- Activity plan, journal, and tests
- Yoga and meditation videos
What I love about Online Therapy is that there are several life-changing options and therapists available, and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
This means you never need to worry before getting help.